Storytelling Central America


Gratitude: Warmly accepting and deeply appreciating kindness or benefits received

I have recently completed 70 days of travel throughout Central America. I want to adequately express how deeply appreciative I am for the experience. The best way I can think to do so is through what I do best: Storytelling. Starting today, I will post a story chronicling my journey from the heart of the Darien in Panama to the bustling metropolis of Mexico City. I hope to convey the overwhelming hospitality of the people we met, the vibrant cultures, and the astounding natural beauty of Central America.

¡Vaminos!


Morning in Cerro Ceniza (Comarca Ngabe-Bugle, Panamá)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#thirdworldproblems

"...Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

$omething They Forgot to Mention...