Finishing Orientation pt 2

Something about going back and trying to fix things in previous sentences makes this blogger totally freak out, so sorry, you are just going to have to deal with misspeallings as they happen.

So...oh yea. The field trip today. It was great, I got a little sunburned but not much, sweated more than even my hikes in New Mexico, and then when we got back took a cold shower and scrubbed the mud out of my blisters which was less fun. But it was the first day that I felt like something was really clicking here in Panama. (IDK about you, but in a room full of engineers as a theatre kid I tend to stick out a bit. And everyone says that sis ok and good and that I will have great skills that others can learn from, its still not particualrly easy.)

Anyway, off to bed. Got an early morning (6.30am, but not as early as todays 5.30am) and then I am off to live with a bunch of strangers that speak another language, nbd.

Love and miss you all!!

Comments

  1. Very proud of you, Amber. Tablets, misspellings and all, you will definitely grow in wisdom...leaps and bonds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#thirdworldproblems

"...Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

$omething They Forgot to Mention...