New Tablet!

I m writing this post from my new Samsung Galaxy 10.1, a tablet that was waay more trouble than it should have been to get from Best Buy. It is so pretty and has lots of cools apps. As someone who has never had a smart phone, this entire thing is fascinating and awesome. It is going to be a vital piece of my adventure to Panama, and I am excited to get a handle on how this works. For example, right now, I am typing this on the blogger app which will hopfeully make it very easy to post updates!


I also got a cute dress and some great business casual slacks that are both going to be durable and lightweight. 30 days!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#thirdworldproblems

"...Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

$omething They Forgot to Mention...