Some Like it Hot


I remember thinking Panama was the hottest place on the planet. A year later, I still do. However, it has come to my attention that I am officially broken. My inner thermometer, at least.

A Definition of Temperatures by Amber, Pre Panama

I AM GONNA DIE HOT- 97
HOT- 90
PERFECT- 72
CHILLY- 55
COLD- 40
I AM GONNA DIE COLD- 0

A Definition of Temperatures by Amber, 1 Year in Panama

I AM GONNA DIE HOT- Not sure, the thermometer melted somewhere around 125
HOT- 105
PERFECT- 90
CHILLY- 82
COLD- 74
I AM GONNA DIE COLD- 65

Like I said, this Nebraska girl is broken! Danielle called me the other day and asked me if I was cold. I told her yea, it was pretty chilly so I was wearing long pants and my hoodie. She told me it was 82 degrees. I give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#thirdworldproblems

"...Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

$omething They Forgot to Mention...