Coming Soon...

I have 5 updates I would like to post but at the moment havent been able to sit down at a computer long enough to get them from my journal to the internet. I will make sure that happens in the next 2 weeks. Until then, check out the blogs of Danielle, Ben, and Chris, other PCVs in my program from G71. We all live in the same kind of community on the same river. Danielle is 3 hours down river from me, Ben is 2 more after that, and Chris is 4 hours from Ben. So we're pretty much neighbors!


Http://theworldestaesperando.wordpress.com


Http://inallthingspanama.blogspot.com


Http://areamantravels.wordpress.com


They are 3 more perspectives on the life I am living and are really entertaining as well. Plus, they keep me from nailing pancakes to trees. This is important.


Love and miss you all, life update coming soon!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#thirdworldproblems

"...Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

A Journey to the Other Side