You've Got Mail.

Another letter from PC, but not THE letter. They apparently need more info from my doctor about my stomach condition. (When I don't sleep for 4 days, survive on diet coke and gummy worms, and endure high stress situations like tech week, my stomach produces extra stomach acid to compensate for the increased activity levels and then after awhile I get crazy intense stomachaches. So I have this magic little pill that I take when I am or think I am going to be stressed and all is well with the world for the most part.) They just need a few more forms about what it is and a doctor to officially say that I won't die from it in a 3rd world country. Going to see my physician tomorrow...let's hope this only takes 1...maybe 2 trips this time around!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#thirdworldproblems

"...Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

$omething They Forgot to Mention...